Slider

June family favorites!

Friday, July 3, 2015




Happy July! Can you believe how fast this year is flying by? 
June was a fun month for us. Lots of swimming, hanging out, and family time. 
Last month we discovered and used some pretty great products! Let me share them with you starting from top left!!

Baking pans from Dollar Tree I love to bake, but it's no secret that baking pans can get pretty pricey. I was at Dollar Tree grabbing some other things and cam across some pans. I didn't have high hopes for them but man, I love them!! They're holding up very well. 

Garnier Fructis sleek & shine Moroccan oil treatment. I originally purchased this oil to use on Jordyns hair when she has swim. I like to coat her hair with a silicone based oil to make it a little harder for her hair to soak up chlorine. I absolutely love the smell and feel of this oil and find myself using it on days when Jordyn doesn't even have swim. 

Nexcare waterproof bandages. These bandages have been little life savers. Jordyn hurts herself a lot, especially in gymnastics. She always has little cuts or scratches. I find that a lot of water proof don't really work very well. These stay on during swim, hand washing, and bath time. 

LaLa Mexican sour cream Ok, heres the story. It was Taco Tuesday, we were out of sour cream and Zeke had a coupon for this brand. With the coupon we were able to grab it for 87 cents! whoo! Truth is, I fell in love. Its a lot creamier than traditional sour cream that we would use and it has a better flavor. LOVE 

Cinnabon bakery inspired cinnamon rolls  For as long as I can remember when I grabbed a can of cinnamon rolls it always said " with Cinnabon icing" on it. I totally freaked out when I saw these because these not only have the icing but they also have the Cinnabon cinnamon spread stuff that is so ridiculously delicious. They're also HUGE! Like, double the size of the "giant" pillsbury cinnamon rolls I would buy so one could easily be split into two. The cook time on them says between 24-29 mins but I bake mine around the 20 min mark so that they aren't so well done. 

Lysol disinfecting wipes I usually buy the Clorox disinfecting wipes but accidentally grabbed these instead! So glad I did. These are actually better. A lot of times when I use the Clorox wipes they're very dry or rip very easily. The Lysol ones don't seem to have those problems.  

Glade Hello Spring fragrance I usually tend to stay away from seasonal scents. Most of them don't smell so good to me but this Hello Spring scent smells SO GOOD!! It's very light and pleasant, not too overbearing and makes our home smell soooo fresh.

Arm & Hammer plus OxiClean pet fresh odor eliminator   We don't have very much carpet in our home. The area rug in the living room, Jordyns room, and the office are the only spaces with carpet. We also have 2 large dogs and i'm big on scents. I hate when I feel like something stinks in the house so i'm always concerned with whether or not our house smells like dog. I love how this stuff smells. The scent lasts for a long time. The smell is very heavy so it may not be the best choice for someone with a sensitive nose. 

Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey  In the summer time I leave Jordyns hair in protective styles but her scalp still gets really dry. I use this to "grease" her scalp with. Its very moisturizing and has a nice scent to it. It also provides a lot of shine to her hair. 

Cantu Beautfy Coconut curl cream This was a random "ooh let me try that" purchase but i'm so glad I did!! It's very thick, which I love. Very moisturizing, which I love. And, it has a great scent, which I love!! It works great with other products and it's also really affordable, I got it for around 6 dollars. 
`
Amazon Fire TV stick. We recently cancelled our DirectTV. This past year with them was so terrible!! Half the time our satellites wouldn't connect and every time they "fixed" the problem, it was temporary. We were paying 130 dollars a month to not be able to even watch tv half of the month. We researched a lot about what our options were. We decided to go with a service called Sling TV, which costs about 20 dollars a month and if you pre-pay for 3 months you get a free Amazon Fire Stick. Now, I can't stand Sling TV which is just a live television app that you need the Fire Stick to access. It's very glitchy and freezes a lot so after these 3 months we are going to cancel. I love the Fire TV stick though! It's really easy to use and you can even download games! 

Dark and Lovely Slick Slip Leave-In This was another random purchase that I fell in love with. I was looking for a lighter leave in, not something super heavy and creamy that I could use on days when I wanted to refresh my wash and go but not cause a lot of buildup. This leave-in is awesome for that! It's not white like a lot of conditioners, it's got a clear color to it. It's a very light product but makes my hair feel very soft and hydrated. 


So those were Junes faves. I hope July is good to all of you!
What products did your family love or hate in June?

Xo, Jeanice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan