Slider

Plan with me: June 22nd-28th

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I know this post is a little late but I wanted to also share my new "planner supply book" with you guys. I got the idea from the MAMBI instagram page. It's basically an extra planner with all my stickers and labels in it. 
I purchased the decorative planner covers and the expander rings from Michaels for $4.99 each. I used a 40% off coupon as well.

I also purchased the MAMBI pocket folders from Michaels. They retail for 7.99 but I used a 40% off coupon. 





I love how my planner supply book came out. It works perfectly to organize all my stickers and labels. 

Now on to this weeks spread. 


I call this week my "secret garden" theme. I love the pinks and greens in this spread.


The cute naturalista is from Pinterest. I just printed her off on regular paper and taped her down.



LOVE my new gold rings!!


I can't believe it's already the end of June! Where is time going?! 

Xo, Jeanice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan