Slider

Plan with me: June 8th-14th.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

I'm loving this weeks meal planning spread. The oranges, blues, and greens scream Summer.
 We do crockpot meals every Wednesday and Friday because Jordyn has gymnastics those days.
Most of the stickers on the page are from MAMBI
The gold letter stickers I actually found at Target in the dollar spot! I snatched up 6 packs. lol.
 All of the washi is from Michaels. The pineapple sticker is from a sticker pack I found at Dollar Tree.  The watermelon page clip is a diy.
This is the first week Jordyn will be home from school so I have to start planning out lunches. Jordyn is really simple with her food choices so I sat down and let her tell me what she wanted to eat. 

This week my weekly spread is Lisa Frank themed. How adorable!! I really am loving how much this reminds me of my childhood. 

I stole most of the Lisa Frank stickers from Jordyns sticker books. haha. No shame there She definitely got mad at me because I used her tiger sticker....oops.

 
This mini dashboard as well as the mini dashboard used on my meal plan were made with scrapbook paper. 

The ballerina bunny I printed off of Pinterest. I ran out of hot glue and had to just tape her down. Oh well! Deets on the hydrate stickers and weekend stickers are in my last plan with me post!

Happy Saturday!

Xo, Jeanice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan