Slider

May 2015 favorites!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy Tuesday!
Just a quick post. I wanted to share with you all a few of our most used items and loved items in May. I wanted to get this post out on the 1st but it was a really busy day for us.




So i'm going to be going from top left to right all the way down to the bottom. 

Brain Quest: I absolutely love brain quest. I bought these for Jordyn from Costco at Christmas time but we recently started playing with them a lot more. They're super fun curriculum based question and answer trivia cards. I got mine at Costco and i'm sure they're in other stores but if you are interested you can get them from Amazon

Vasaline Spray & Go: Jordyn hates putting on lotion so I picked this up when it was on sale and hoped that she would love it. Turns out she did. This product is super easy to use, fast absorbing, and smells amazing. They're actually on sale again for buy 1 get 1 50% off at Walgreens

SheaMoisture Eczema & Psoriasis soap: I love this soap, it smells amazing. I picked this up when Jordyn had a little eczema break out. It calmed her itching almost immediately. I got mine at Walgreens

Coffee Mate Natural Bliss: I posted about this on instagram. This is my favorite creamer, its made will all natural ingredients and tastes delicious. Its just a far better option than traditional creamers. I'm sure you could pick it up at any grocery store but you can read more about the product HERE

Mario Party 10 for Wii U: Zeke got this game for Jordyn for Easter. She loves Super Mario. She has a bunch of Super Mario games ( her backpack and lunchbox is even Super Mario.) This is her favorite game now, we play it all the time. Its a super fun game to play as a family. We actually got the one that comes with the Amiibo, only because that was literally the LAST ONE in the store. This game sold out very quickly. We got it at Gamestop

Simply Juices: I love Simply juices. They recently came out with 2 new juices a mixed berry and a fruit punch. Both of these quickly became favorites in the household. I wish they were sold in larger bottles. I buy them every week. These are the only juices I buy. You can read about them HERE

Curls Blueberry Control Jelly: Curls actually sent me this item and I fell in love with it. It is really pricey BUT a little does go a long way. I don't know if I will actually purchase this product just because it IS pricey and we are on a budget but, if I happen to find it on sale I would def pick it up. It provides a nice light hold but no crunch. If you're interested you can purchase it HERE

MR. Sketch scented markers: These are so fun and remind me of being a kid. I picked these up for Jordyn and she loved them. They are her new favorite markers, she draws everything with them now. I got these at Walgreens however they are not available online.

Jenga: Who doesn't LOVE Jenga?! We like to have family game night and Jordyn has been reaching for Jenga more than other games lately. Funny thing, I had to go searching for this game. I went to Walmart and they didn't have it. I went to 2 different Targets and they were sold out. I ended up randomly finding it during another trip to Walmart

Dust and Allergen Pledge: OK, I have to say this is our absolute FAVORITE dusting spray. It is the only dust cleaner product we purchase.  We have 2 big dogs that shed like crazy and Jordyn has asthma. This spray works wonders and smells AMAZING. I don't like the smell of citrus or lavender cleaners or sprays, this spray just smells clean. You can read about it HERE

Crayola Melt 'N Mold factory: Jordyn has had this thing for like 2 years. She was all hyped about it at first but then I guess she moved on. Lately though, every time she gets really quiet and I go check on her, she's in there making crayons. Its like her new favorite all over again. You can find it HERE

Trampoline: We have had this trampoline for years. We just never put it up. Zeke put it up last month and now we can't keep her off of it. She literally plays on it for hours. 

Gain Flings and Fireworks: I purchased these for the very first time and I LOVE them. I literally only have to use one fling per load. They last me longer than traditional laundry soap because I always use more than i'm supposed to. With these I just throw one in and i'm done. I really love the fireworks as well, I don't see myself purchasing them every month though, they are pricey. Theres actually a 1.00 off coupon on the P&G website for Gain detergent. Get it HERE

Oscar Meyers Selects Naturals: This is my new favorite lunch meat. Lunch meats are not the healthiest but this is a much more healthy option than others. There are no added hormones, no MSG, no by-products, no artificial ingredients etc. You can read more about it HERE

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil line: This whole line of products is amazing. I love about it. It has become a STAPLE. Jordyn uses it every week after swim and it seems like it works MAGIC.

Ninja Ultra Kitchen System 1200: This is the most amazing blender i've ever owned. Last month we made a lot of smoothies. It's something fun Jordyn and I like to do together. I love the single serving option that this blender has. I got mine from Costco but they are also on Amazon

 Those are the things we were loving last month! 
Do you and your family use any of these items?

Xo, Jeanice :)




1 comment:

  1. Great post! I use Shea Moisture kids products on Taylar. I have to be very careful with what I use on her hair because she has eczema and strong scents and fragrances will cause her to have a flair up. I've seen the eczema soap, but never tried it. I will go looking for it this weekend since you said it calmed down Jordan's eczema. I also want to try out the castor line as well. I am still going through trial and error with Taylar's curly hair cause I am far from a hair pro or expert. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan