Slider

Plan with me July 6th-12th

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I don't know about you guys but over here we are VERY excited about the Minion movie coming out this Friday! So, this weeks theme is Minion of course. 
I printed all the minion images off of the internet and just cut them out. 

My meal plan this week is very simple. We strayed a little from our paleo diet but we are getting back into it. We aren't super strict paleo eaters, I like to make our meals a little more convenient but still maintain the core values of the paleo diet. 


My meal plan is short, sweet, and to the point this week. Just meats, fruits, and veggies. 

My main week plan is super packed. I have a lot i'm trying to get done this week.



The gymnast stickers were made my me. :) 
I love, love, love how this weeks spreads came out.
Is anyone else excited about the Minion movie? 

Xo, Jeanice

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan