Slider

Plan with me: DIY life binder

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hi all!
Today I wanted to share with you all my life binder.  


The binder itself is from Target. It's one of those smaller ones so it fits perfectly in my purse. 


 The dividers and pages are all from the Target dollar spot. They were 3 dollars a pack.
The gold lined divider labels are  from a Heidi Swapp pack that I bought a while ago. 

I used large MAMBI sticks ( Me And My BIG Ideas) on the front pages. 

On the back of the first page, which is actually a pocket divider, I created a little dashboard. I just put sticky notes and paper clips for if I happen to come across something or have an idea and don't want to forget. All the sticky notes are from Target. As well as the page flags. The paper clips are from Dollar Tree.


The first section in my life binder is goals. And I did blur out what is written because some of these are really personal. I like to create small goals for myself as well as long term goals. 

The next section is my workout section. My workouts are very simple, very basic. I'm pretty active and i'm not looking to lose any weight so I just focus on staying in shape and giving my body the love it deserves.

This next section is my meal tracker. This section is super important to me because sometimes, I will be so busy and I will forget to eat. You can see that I didn't eat lunch this day and really I only had a handful of popcorn. I'm trying to be more consistent with my meals so this is a really big help. I printed this meal tracker from THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS

The next section is my serve section and i've actually split this section into 3 smaller sections.

Donate; here I keep all the information on what i'm donating and when. I keep track of how much I spend on items that i've purchased for donation as well.


Next is volunteer. I keep track of where i'm volunteering and when. 

Then I have Random acts of kindness. Sometimes I am out and have an idea but can't do it right away so I like to write it down so that I can come back to it later. I also keep track of any monies spent for these acts.

 The next section is Nurture. Again, I have this section split into 2 smaller sections for family and friends. I have to consciously remind myself how important it is to nurture the relationships with the people in my life and to always make time for them.


The last section in my life binder is Gratitude. Here I take time to write every night what i'm grateful for. It helps to keep me looking at the positive things rather than negative.


Do you guys keep a life binder? What is inside of yours?

Peace and Love,
Xo, Jeanice

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan