Slider

Natural kids styles: Twisted undo

Tuesday, September 29, 2015


We've been trying to figure out a cute style for picture day. 
This morning I played in Jordyns hair and came up with a side twisted updo. I'm using less styling products and more moisturizing products while doing her hair these days so for this style I used:

MISS JESSIES LEAVE-IN CONDISH.
MISS JESSIES BABY BUTTERMILK.
COCONUT OIL.
WATER.

You'll also need:
1 PONYTAIL HOLDER. 
4 BOBBY PINS.
A WIDE TOOTH COMB.
A BOW OR ANY ACCESSORY. (OPTIONAL)


I started by spraying Jordyns hair with water, applying the leave in and making sure Jordyns hair was thoroughly combed through and free of knots and tangles. 


I then sectioned off the front bang portion of her hair and clipped it aside. 


I then proceeded to spray her hair with water and apply the products using the LOC method. 
After her hair was well moisturized I flat twisted the hair into a side ponytail at the top of her head. 


I unclipped the bang portion and flat twisted the hair towards the front of her head. I then pulled the bangs upward and back, wrapping them around the pony, making sure all the ends of her hair were tucked in, and securing with bobby pins. 


We added a bow to the backside of the updo and that was it!

The whole process took about 15 minutes this morning. 

I'm really loving this and I think this will be the winner for picture day tomorrow!

Peace and Love,
Xo, Jeanice


1 comment:

  1. The cutest idea ever! I love everything original and beautiful! I`m surfing the web in search of new hairstyle ideas for my natural niece. I`ll add your blog to my favourite hairstyles websites .

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan