Slider

Banana Pudding.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Banana pudding is one of those desserts that I don't really make very often but when I do, I remember how freaking delicious it is. 




I'm a big sight eater. 
I love when things look as wonderful as they taste which is why I love using this recipe for my banana pudding. 
It just looks so gorgeous.

The recipe I use is the Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding recipe by PAULA DEEN

You'll need:

6-8 sliced bananas
2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk.
1 8oz packaged of cream cheese, softened.
1 5 ounce box of instant pudding mix. ( the recipe calls for french vanilla but all we had was vanilla so we went with it.)
1 12 ounce container of cool whip, thawed.


What you do. 
Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.

In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more at: Foodnetwork.com


I like to have layers to my pudding. So we do cookies, bananas, pudding. Cookies, bananas, pudding. Cookies, banana, pudding. 
Crushed cookies on top and then top and whole cookies on top of the crushed ones. 



This is such a delicious dessert but its  one of those "once in a while" things just because of the not so healthy ingredients. 

But, we all deserve a little indulgence once in a while so whip yourself some up and enjoy ;)

Peace and Love.
Xo, Jeanice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan