Slider

Natural kids styles: Heart pony.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Monday!!

Today I wanted to share this cute style I came across on Pinterest. 
The style was done on a little girl with straight hair but I made some adjustments and made it work for Jordyns thick curls.


I was worried people wouldn't be able to tell it was a heart but at school drop off today , we got a lot of compliments on it. 



For this style I used


COCONUT OIL

BOBBY PINS

WATER

A WIDE TOOTH COMB

AND 2 HAIR TIES



I started by spraying the hair with water and applying the leave in and coconut oil. I then followed that up with the Baby Buttercreme.


For the parts, I made sure the hair was thoroughly combed out so there wasn't any snags. I made the curved parts in one swoop. The hair being combed out and free of tangles made this part very easy. 


I loosely flat twisted the front two sections towards the back and pulled everything into a low pony. I wrapped the twist around the pony and secured with bobby pins. 






I love how this style came out. Very quick and easy.



Have a great Monday!

Peace and Love,

Xo, Jeanice 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute style! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is available for children up to 16 years of old. To cater for nursery expenses, parents having school-age kids can get assistance by the use of tax creditsHow to Get Newborn to Sleep Without Being Held

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan