Slider

MINI HOMEWORK STATION

Friday, August 12, 2016

Happy #DIYFRIDAY

 How has everyones week been? We're crazy busy over here preparing for back to school. Is non-pregnancy nesting a thing? Because I think I have it. 
Seriously. All of a sudden i'm organizing everything.....Like, I have this crazy overwhelming desire to get my home prepared and organized. But, not for a baby...for the new school year. HA!
So, with the nesting...came the urge to figure out a solution for Jordyns homework situation. See, Jordyn has a desk.....that is mainly used for collecting random items because she literally does not use it. She does her homework on the kitchen table so throughout the year there is homework and paperwork scattered all over the table and i'm constantly organizing it. I looked up a few different options for homework stations, most of which didn't work for me. I have one child so I didn't need a huge space or desk area. I decided to create a little caddy that would sit on the kitchen table. 

Although this isn't a craft, this is such a quick #DIY project that'll help you stay organized this school year! 



Most of the supplies I purchased are from Target and Staples. I'm using a magazine holder with an adhesive label attached as a place for Jordyn to  drop any papers that need to be signed....I don't even want to get into how many "important"papers got lost last year. lol.


Isn't this ruler box adorable? It's perfect for storing glue, tape, and notebooks! These glass jars are from the Dollar spot. The short one is perfect for storing all of her fun erasers..I mean, lets just look at those macaroons! SO CUTE!
That rainbow note pad and that ice cream pen is giving me all the happiness right now! ugh. 
I organized everything on a serving tray and it now sits in the middle of the dining table, which we never actually use to dine on. lol. 
This #DIY took me all of 10 minutes and 20 dollars. 

I'm curious,  where do your kiddos do their homework during the school year?

Xo, Jeanice

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan