Slider

The Confident Kid Closet

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I get a lot of questions in regards to how I dress Jordyn and where I buy her clothes. I've decided to dedicate a section to her outfits. Jordyn is in first grade so it's important that she has comfortable clothing that is easy to play and run in but also reflect her personal style. She has a different "special" each day....PE twice a week, and art once a week. So it is important on those days to make sure she wears the appropriate clothing.....( no sandals on PE days....duh.) I will try to link to as many items as I can find.




Camo button up from the boy section of Target..find it  HERE
Young wild and free top from Walmart.
Leggings from walmart.
Vans Lo Pro in MINT...similar ones HERE
Lace bow from Claires. Get it HERE


Xo, Jeanice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan