Slider

2017 End Of School Year Teacher And Class Gifts.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ya'll I have stress.....Jordyn only has 8 days left of 3rd grade.
8.....days....left. 
Holy smokes.....what the heck? How? Where did my baby go?!
 So many questions.....so much anxiety. 
The end of year is super fun and full of so many activities. 
This week is hawaii week, Jords has an egg drop challenge and a field trip coming up, midnight madness, and the end of year award ceremony. 
Of course, Jords and I like to gift her teacher with an end of year present as a thank you for everything she has done for us this year. 
We also like to give the class a little something as well. All the kiddos worked hard this year and they deserve to be celebrated.
I picked up Pop Rocks gum from Dollar tree. 
They came 3 in a pack so I only spent around 8 bucks to have enough for the whole class.  I printed out a simple tag from ohrubbishblog.com and voila.....something cute and simple to give to the class on the last day of school. 


I wanted to give Jordyns teacher something that said thank you but would also be useful for next year as well and if there is something I learned about her this year its that she's super crafty but could stand to be a little more organized. Ha......can't we all?! 
I went to Michaels to browse around for some ideas and found that the MAMBI Happy Planners and accessories we're all on sale for 40% off! ummm....Score!! 

I picked up one of the new Teacher planner box kits that usually retail for 39.99 but came up to around 24 dollars with the 40% off offer. 
I also grabbed a Teacher value pack sticker book for 11.99, originally 19.99
I threw in the Teacher dashboard and bookmarks that I scored for 2.99 each, originally 4.99
and a Teacher accessory pack that usually sells for 9.99 but I grabbed for 5.99 

Inside the planner I wrote a very heartfelt note letting her know how much I appreciate everything she has done for Jordyn and the class this year and how I hope the planner helps set her up for a successful next school year. 
In addition to all the fun planner supplies, I threw in a super cute coffee mug from Marshalls ( I knoowwww, teachers don't need more mugs with apples on them....however, it was 3 dollars and adorable and is more of a filler than an actual gift.) and a 50 dollar Spa Finder gift card . I knew that in addition to gifting her something that would help set her up for success next school year, I wanted to gift her something that would help her relax. After all, she has worked hard all year... I knew I wanted to gift her something for a spa but I didn't want it to be super specific so the Spa Finder gift card is perfect because its good at thousands of locations so she can pick a spa that she prefers.
I threw everything together in the cutest little ruler box that I had picked up from Target at the beginning of the school year.

I'm super happy with how both the class and teacher gift turned out and cannot wait until the last day of school to give them out!

Xo,
Jeanice 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan