Slider

Feature Friday. Confident kid Jayden!

Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm so excited for Feature Friday. This blog is all about positivity, building confidence and raising a happy confident kid... i'm happy to share my journey with you all and I want to celebrate your confident kid as well! Every Friday I will feature a child that has exemplified confidence. I hope these stories of childhood confidence inspire you as they've inspired me! Now, on to our first feature!


Confident kid Jayden!
Jaydens mom writes:

Jayden is very confident in his personal appearance. He will wear plaid and stripes with out even thinking twice. He also is willing to share and help his fellow friends/classmates out with there wardrobe, he has a boy that he met in camp who he is always helping him pick an outfit out of his closet! So I believe Jayden is confident in every way because in this crazy world it's easy to want to follow and fall in to the stereotype of what a black young man should do and wear etc. But not Jayden he does his own thing WITH CONFIDENCE!!!
❤️Kasey







Thank you Kasey for sharing Jaydens story with us. Its important for me to note that Jayden is biracial and his mother is not black. Its hard enough as a black woman to raise a strong confident black man, I know that the struggle is harder for someone who is not black. The fact that Jayden is so confident in himself and has a willingness to share and help ( most kids don't...Jordyn struggles withs sharing sometimes) at such a young age, is proof that Kasey is doing a great job! Way to go mom, keep building that confidence. 

And way to go Jayden! Keep being a Confident Kid!! 

Xo, Jeanice 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan