Slider

My Little Pony 7th birthday party!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This past weekend we celebrated Jordyns 7th birthday!
We decided to keep it small and just have family and Jordyns best friends over for some cake and to hang out in the backyard. We ended up getting a jumper for a heck of a price and Jordyn was thru the roof about it. 

Jordyns party would not have been as amazing without the beautiful hand made personalized decorations. I wanted to cry because these things were so beautiful. A small business contacted me and offered to make everything for free.......seriously.....just wait until you see everything. I will link her contact information at the end of the post.

THANK YOU SONYA FOR EVERYTHING. YOU TRULY MADE JORDYNS BIRTHDAY MAGICAL. I CANT WAIT TO ORDER ITEMS FOR MY NEXT PARTY!





We incorporated Jordyns love of Halloween into the outside decor. :)



The rainbow clouds were made from streamers and dollar store plastic table cloths. The Pinkie Pie poster is actually a game, "Pin the Cutie Mark on Pinkie Pie." 









The cake was rainbow on the inside but I didn't get a picture of it! :(



The treat boxes were adorable and were filled with My Lttle Pony stickers, a My Little Pony cup and My Little Pony tattoos. The decorations also included these beautiful, well made bookmarks.








The girls played musical chairs, limbo, and pin the Cutie Mark on Pinkie Pie.
The winner of each game took home 10 bucks!
( thanks Zeke) 

They also bounced the day away and roasted marshmallows and made smores on the fire pit. There was also a piñata but I didn't get any photos of it :(

Overall, Jordyn had an amazing birthday. Keeping it small and having just her best friends over was the best decision. I don't think things would have went as smoothly had there been more children. 

The decorations really made the day. Everything was so very well made and the amount of detail and care Sonya put into everything really shows. 

You can view Sonyas instagram HERE and see some of her other work, when I say the photos don't do the products justice.....I mean it!! On top of creating amazing work Sonya gives amazing customer service. She kept me in the loop every step of the way, she never hesitated to share her progress and how things were coming along. When everything was all done, I received a very detailed email describing everything I would find in my package and suggestions on styling techniques. 

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

You can also email Sonya at Stoneybrookestudios@gmail.com 
with inquiries for products and pricing. 


Xo, Jeanice.

1 comment:

  1. Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish. It’s an ideal activity for kids birthday parties or teenagers with lots of energy to burn!

    party for kids birthday

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan