Slider

Natural kids hairstyle: Braided bun with twisted bang.

Thursday, October 1, 2015


Happy October guys!!

October is Jordyns birth month.
It is also breast cancer awareness month. I had a talk with Jordyn about breast cancer and why months like this that are all about spreading awareness are important because although she doesn't have boobies yet, she eventually will.....ohhh, I cringe at the thought. UGH!!



For this bun we used:
WATER
4 bobby pins. 
A bun maker.
2 pony tail holders.
A wide tooth comb.


We started by spraying the hair with water and detangling spray. Finger combed through and then used a wide tooth comb to finish detangling. 
I split her hair in half and clipped it out of the way.
I then split the bottom half of her hair in 2 sections and loosely braided the two sections upward, securing with a pony tail holder.


I sectioned part of the top hair portion for the bang and flat twisted it down towards the front of her head. 
I applied the styling custard to the sides of her hair and brushed and pulled the hair back into the pony tail. 
We used our bun maker to create the bun and then loosely pulled the twisted bang up and back to meet the bun, allowing it to fluff out a bit and secured with a bobby pin. 

We finished off by adding the bow. 

Jordyns breast cancer awareness bow is from CHIC CACHE boutique here in Vegas. 


Peace and Love,
Jeanice 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute ideas! This girl with the braided bun is so sweet:) I`m a hairstylist, and I often have opportunity to style natural kids hair. I`ll add this hairstyle to my favourite gallery of hairstyles for black kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    barbarian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. great article!!!!!This is very importent information for us.I like all content and information.I have read it.You know more about this please visit again.

    Hair Detangler for Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for share this. These kids hairstyles are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan