Slider

First impressions: Eden Bodyworks Kids line.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016


I recently received the EdenBodyWorks Eden Kids line to try out and first things first, let me say this...I LOVE THE SMELL OF THESE PRODUCTS!
Like....LOVE!! All the products have a very soft, subtle strawberry cotton candy like scent thats absolutely delicious. 

If you aren't familiar with Eden BodyWorks they are a natural hair company that stands behind the statement that they "provide natural products that integrate wellness and beauty inspired by nature to restore and maintain the hair and bodys original design."


I've used the products a few times and i've got to say, I think they're kind of great. Definitely perfect for kids hair. 
The Berry Natural Detangling Shampoo is a very gentle cleanser but it gets the job done. A little bit goes a long way and I noticed that its also not very drying which is a huge plus! I don't typically detangle while shampoo is in Jordyns hair so I can't comment on the detangling properties but I can say her hair was a lot softer after shampooing than it normally is. 
The shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens and is cruelty free!!

The Berry Natural Leave-in Detangler didn't really do much, it softened her hair a little bit but outside of that, there wasn't much of a wow factor for me. I can't really say whether or not it helped with detangling because I typically detangle with conditioner in but I feel like this would be good to hep refresh dry hair on those restyling days. 
Again, the product is free of sulfates, parabens, and is cruelty free!

The Berry Natural Moisture Milk is my favorite product fro this line!
It's very lightweight but extremely moisturizing! I noticed that the amount of frizz in Jordyns hair was greatly reduced and her hair retained a lot more moisture. It's light enough to use as a daily moisturizer without fear of build up. 
I absolutely LOVE this hair milk. Its one of my favorites and I highly recommend it!

The Berry Natural Curly Creme is a STYLER not a moisturizer. So, if you're using this product thinking its going to add moisture, it won't. I use this on top of the Moisture milk and it is amazing. The perfect light weight styler. Its great at taming those annoying flyaway hairs and adds a ton of shine!! 

The Berry Natural Smoothing Gel is really great. It is A LOT thicker than what I normally expect from a gel and the consistency is almost jelly-custard like?...not runny like most gels. It gives a great hold without making the hair hard to the touch. 
It is really thick  and I wouldn't recommend using it daily but I could definitely see this giving a lasting hold all week if you re-spray it with the detangling spray. This would probably give great results on a twist out!!
Overall my first impressions with these products are really good. I'm going to continue to try them out and maybe try a twist out with the gel and let you all know how they work! 
Have you all tried any of these products? Let me know on IG how they worked for you!


Xo, Jeanice :)

* These products were provided by Eden BodyWorks however all opinions are my own. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan