Slider

Plan with me.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Zeke and I recently decided to do the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover challenge. We don't have a lot of debt but, as I get older I start to worry more about making sure Jordyn has a good sized college fun as well as securing our financial future. Our plan is to pay off all of our debt (which really isn't much. Less that 7,000 in credit card debt, my car, and our house payment.) I started reading the Dave Ramsey books and was totally motivated. I'm not the most organized person when it comes to budgeting and money so I went to Michaels and bought a planner. The planner I got is THIS ONE from Me and my BIG ideas. At first I just planned to start meal planning to save money and start tracking my spending, no big deal, but OMG this planner is SOOOOO cute that I started obsessing over it and using it for EVERYTHING. I just recently found out that there is a whole planner community out there that! I swear, I think I spent 6 hours the other day just watching planning videos on Youtube. 

Anyway, this new found obsession birthed a new series that i'm going to be posting here on the blog.
Plan with me!
Here i'll be posting my weekly meal plan spread as well as my regular weekly spread. I hope you guys enjoy!

Here's this weeks meal plan spread.





And this weeks regular spread.


How cute are these hydrate stickers? The temp is already in the 100's here in Vegas so these are perfect for me to stay on track with drinking water. I got them on Etsy from a shop called Digitallum. They are an instant download printable sticker sheet. I printed them on sticker paper I got from Office Depot. Visit their shop HERE


The "Weekend" banner is also from an Etsy shop called Jo Ellis Creations. So cute, I love it. It was an instant download sticker as well. Visit their shop HERE

The quote stickers are from Me and My big Ideas. They have tons of sticker packs and accessories to go along with the planner. The inspiration card is also from Me and My Big Ideas.



The chevron mini dashboard is a DIY. I just cut out scrapbook paper and used Scotch laminating sheets to cover it. I ordered THIS Levenger hole punch from Amazon which works with the disc system. 

Ugh, I have to get a new debit card! My bank informed me yesterday that someone was trying to make a huge purchase at Nordstroms Rack so they locked down my account. :( 
Thankfully my bank is really good with catching fraud activity before it actually happens!! 

So thats this weeks spreads. I hope you guys enjoy! 

Xo, Jeanice :)

2 comments:

  1. I came across your page on IG when I saw Jordyn's picture tagged on a natural care page that I follow. I instantly fell in love with your page and you and Jordyn :). You have inspired me to plan and I went out and bought a Happy Planner to get myself and home organized. I hope to start meal planning over the summer. Thank you so much for your inspiring me and you now have me thinking about blogging about my parenting adventures ( I have a 3 year old daughter). Do you have any advice or recipes on easy meals that I can cook for my family? BTW I am prettyhoops on IG if you wanted to know LOL. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I could inspire you! I hope you love the Happy Planner as much as I do! If you have a feeling to start blogging you totally should!!! It's a really fun, creative outlet. Like an online journal! I'm totally going to go find you on Instagram! :)) Xo ❤️

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan